Updated: Nov 18, 2018
Hello again, it's me, Joseph and I'm on the move decking the halls for Thanksgiving. #Imakemyownrules Truth be told, I really do try to be thankful for something every single day. If you're like me, some days you find more to be grateful for than others, but there's always something every day.
Friends, family, fun and food and that's just the letter F. (#jumpedintothealphabet) The list goes on and on. This year I thought I might share some out of the box reasons to be grateful that sometimes might be overlooked:
1. Hair product-- Seriously--this is the stuff that dares your hair to dream. Feeling like a flip? It's possible. On the straight and narrow? Fine, just slick it back, Jack. The more important message here? You, be you.
2. Accessories-- a simple scarf can add a fashion flair and a bounce to your step. Not to mention that the right pair of socks can set a mood. Apparently, people like me who wear the crazy ones are creative and successful.
3. Laughter- It really is good medicine: "It draws people together in ways that trigger healthy physical and emotional changes in the body. Laughter strengthens your immune system, boosts mood, diminishes pain, and protects you from the damaging effects of stress. As children, we used to laugh hundreds of times a day, but as adults life tends to be more serious and laughter more infrequent. By seeking out more opportunities for humor and laughter, though, you can improve your emotional health, strengthen your relationships, find greater happiness—and even add years to your life. " -Healthguide.org
So dear reader, where do I get my latest fix? This guy! You're welcome.
4. Choices I may not always get the choice I pick #HilaryisMyPresident but I am glad we live in a country where we have the opportunity to choose and choose we must.. Some people are so overwhelmed by having so many choices but, dear reader, we only need to choose what matters and we should choose carefully-- choose where you live, (I can help! MovingRochester.com) choose who you love, choose who you vote for, but always choose kindness.
5. Purpose Some people go to work. Some people have a career or job. I have a purpose and it's what gets me out of bed every day-- somehow, some way, I will help put a roof over your head or someone you care about. You all know how I feel about Mister Rogers and neighborhoods. It truly is a joy to help build communities. I can not express enough how grateful we have been this year for your trust and confidence in choosing #MovingRoahcester.com to assist with your real estate goals. We're looking forward to an exciting 2019!
This Thanksgiving, there is so much to be thankful for. The list is truly endless. Enjoy a beautiful day with those that matter most.